Become a member
Become a member and support the work we do, so together with key stakeholders we remain and grow as the leading national provider of independent, science-based food safety information to Australian consumers.
The following are the benefits to FSIC membership;
- Access to a members only area on our website – will contain the research, surveys results, Newsletters, Executive Minutes, Annual and Special General Meeting minutes, detailed research findings, Constitution and Rules – not available to anyone else
- A Membership Certificate which will be replaced annually on payment of the annual membership fee
- Voting rights for one representative at the AGM and any SGMs
- Monthly newsletter – only available to members and sponsors
- Right of a representative to attend the Planning Days
- Input into the theme of Food Safety Week
- Opportunity to help spread the message of food safety and support the Council through membership of one of our groups (Communication, Finance, Membership, Technical)
- Access to and use of all Food Safety Week and other campaign materials (e.g. media release shells) at least a week before anyone else
Annual membership fees are due on the 1 July each year and are to be paid on invoice (14 day terms) from FSIC. You can join at any time. Read our FSIC membership code of conduct
On acceptance of your application, a tax invoice for a membership subscription (refer below) will be emailed to you.
Membership Fees (GST inclusive)
Individual (including sole trader) $55 per annum
Corporate (business, research institute) $330 per annum
State/Federal government $330 per annum
Local government $110 per annum (on confirmation of Food Safety Week activity)Apply Here
If you have difficulty using the online membership form please email email@example.com and we will send you a manual form.